Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Only 40% of Fund Managers Invest in Their Own Funds

A recent study by Morningstar found that only 40% of fund managers invest any money in their own funds. I cannot understand why the other 60% won't put at least $1,000 in their funds so they don't get a zero. Makes me wonder what they know that the average investor doesn't. If someone who worked at a restaurant refused to eat there that is information I would like to know before I make a reservation.

No comments:

Post a Comment